Report on the Cape Verde General Election of 2011
Cape Verde held a general election on 6th February 2011. The final results gave the African Party for the Independence of Cape Verde (PAICV) 38 seats; the Movement for Democracy (MpD) 32 seats and Cape Verde Independent and Democratic Party 2 seats....
You must be logged in to view this content...
Subscribe now and get access to lots more useful information to help you in your country research. Including:
- Information on 196 countries
- Over 1,900 election and political news stories
- Trade and investment links for 130 countries
- More than 132 political party manifestos
- Information on 717 political parties (inc. websites whenever available)
- More than 2,890 links to government, presidential, prime ministers, ministry, parliament and electoral commission websites
- Special reports on elections, budget speeches, state of the nation speeches and much more
- Biographies of key politicians