Report on the Irish General Election 2011
Ireland held a general election on 25th February 2011. The election was brought forward by more than a year because of the collapse of the Fianna Fáil government. ...
You must be logged in to view this content...
Subscribe now and get access to lots more useful information to help you in your country research. Including:
- Information on 196 countries
- Over 1,900 election and political news stories
- Trade and investment links for 130 countries
- More than 132 political party manifestos
- Information on 717 political parties (inc. websites whenever available)
- More than 2,890 links to government, presidential, prime ministers, ministry, parliament and electoral commission websites
- Special reports on elections, budget speeches, state of the nation speeches and much more
- Biographies of key politicians