Report on the Nigerian General Election of 2011 and the main policies of President Goodluck Jonathan
Nigeria went through a feast of elections in April. The first round started on 9th April with elections for the House of Representatives and Senate, the bicameral parliament. The second round took place on 16th April for a new president; and the final round took place on 26th April for state governors and state assemblies....
You must be logged in to view this content...
Subscribe now and get access to lots more useful information to help you in your country research. Including:
- Information on 196 countries
- Over 1,900 election and political news stories
- Trade and investment links for 130 countries
- More than 132 political party manifestos
- Information on 717 political parties (inc. websites whenever available)
- More than 2,890 links to government, presidential, prime ministers, ministry, parliament and electoral commission websites
- Special reports on elections, budget speeches, state of the nation speeches and much more
- Biographies of key politicians