Report on the Seychellois Presidential Election of 2011 and the main policies of President James Michel
The Seychellois Presidential election took place over three days, between 19th and 21st May, in order to allow all voters in this Indian Ocean chain of islands to vote. There were four candidates including the incumbent president from the Parti Lepap, James Michel....
You must be logged in to view this content...
Subscribe now and get access to lots more useful information to help you in your country research. Including:
- Information on 196 countries
- Over 1,900 election and political news stories
- Trade and investment links for 130 countries
- More than 132 political party manifestos
- Information on 717 political parties (inc. websites whenever available)
- More than 2,890 links to government, presidential, prime ministers, ministry, parliament and electoral commission websites
- Special reports on elections, budget speeches, state of the nation speeches and much more
- Biographies of key politicians