Report on the Turkish General Election of 2011
An election was held in Turkey on 12th June 2011 for the 550 seat Grand National Assembly. The ruling Justice and Development Party (AK or AKP) of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan were expected to win by a large margin and they did. ...
You must be logged in to view this content...
Subscribe now and get access to lots more useful information to help you in your country research. Including:
- Information on 196 countries
- Over 1,900 election and political news stories
- Trade and investment links for 130 countries
- More than 132 political party manifestos
- Information on 717 political parties (inc. websites whenever available)
- More than 2,890 links to government, presidential, prime ministers, ministry, parliament and electoral commission websites
- Special reports on elections, budget speeches, state of the nation speeches and much more
- Biographies of key politicians