Report on the Ugandan Presidential and General Election 2011
Uganda held presidential, parliamentary and local elections on 18th February 2011. President Yoweri Museveni won the presidential election with 68.28% of the vote and his National Resistance Movement (NRM) won the parliamentary election. Final figures for the parliamentary election are not complete but the NRM took at least 145 of the 215 directly elected seats....
You must be logged in to view this content...
Subscribe now and get access to lots more useful information to help you in your country research. Including:
- Information on 196 countries
- Over 1,900 election and political news stories
- Trade and investment links for 130 countries
- More than 132 political party manifestos
- Information on 717 political parties (inc. websites whenever available)
- More than 2,890 links to government, presidential, prime ministers, ministry, parliament and electoral commission websites
- Special reports on elections, budget speeches, state of the nation speeches and much more
- Biographies of key politicians