129 page programme presented
On Friday the new Portuguese government issued a 129 page programme for the next four years. The document is a very detailed breakdown of their intended actions for each policy area.
The document contains six chapters and these are headed:
1. Confidence, Responsibility, Openness
2. The Challenge of Change
3. Public Finance and Growth
4. Citizenship and Solidarity
5. Foreign Policy, Defence and National Development
6. The Challenge of the Future
Politics Abroad will have a full briefing of the document shortly along with more details of further anticipated announcements in the next issue of PSR.